Instant Loans for Instant Needs
Advance Salary in a jiffy
Money cannot get you out of an emergency but it sure makes the route much easier. At MoneyLoji, we ensure that you are always prepared for the unexpected episodes of life. Be it a medical emergency, a home renovation project or a marriage whose budget has gone away, we smoothen the process by our Instant Loans that are easy, efficient and paperless. So whether you are a student, a pensioner, a housewife or a salaried individual, our loans and our highly efficient team will get you where you want to be. So leave all your stress at our doorsteps and walk out with your instant loan.
Instant Personal Loans
India’s best, most secure app
Emergencies strike when you least expect them. It could be a medical one- that requires instant attention or home renovation- that has to be attended to or a happy one- like your daughter deciding that she has indeed met her soul-mate. Whatever kind of emergency you encounter we are there with you with instant approval of personal loans, so that your energies are channelized in the right direction. MoneyLoji’s loans are instant and open to all-students, pensioners, housewives and salaried individuals.
5+ lakh people trust MoneyLoji
Fill Form to Check Eligibility
Frequently Asked Questions
Moneyloji (owned by Creditech Technology Pvt Ltd) is a digital lending platform for the next billion users in India. One can apply for a Salary Advance loan of up to Rs.50000. At Moneyloji, we have developed a differentiated, and personalized user experience that enables borrowers to compare rates for loans from RBI registered NBFCs and banks, and apply instantly. Our USP is the ability to disburse loans in under 5 minutes.
We believe getting a loan today should be as easy and simple as online shopping, and not tiring or embarrassing. Think of us as your trusted friend you can borrow from without hesitation. We are committed to serving you in a trusted manner and we care deeply about user privacy & data security.
To avail our services, you must download our App. We’re currently available only on Android as of now. iOS app is under development and you should be able to download the same in the next 3 months.
The basic eligibility criteria that you will need to meet for your loan application to be approved is to be checked on the banks’ respective websites. Alternatively, you can also use the personal loan eligibility calculator tool, which you will find on the websites of banks and financial institutions and on third-party financial services websites like BankBazaar.com.
The maximum sum of money that you will be able to borrow from Moneyloji will vary based on a number of factors. If you are a salaried employee, your monthly EMI should ideally not exceed 40% of your monthly pay. Also, the bank/NBFC will take into account if you have any existing loans for which you pay EMIs. The concerned individual’s other financial liabilities will also be taken into account. The maximum loan amount offered will also depend on the Moneyloji’s own terms and conditions.
The following documents are required when applying for a Personal Loan-
- Proof of identity (Pan Card)
- Address proof (Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter Card, Passport)
- Proof of income (Latest 3 Month Salary Slip)
- Latest 3 Month Bank Statements
A few things that you should consider when applying for a personal loan are as follows:
- Interest Rates: The interest rate charged for a personal loan can go from as low as 36% p.a. to as high as 72% p.a., based on the Moneyloji’s terms and conditions and your credit score. The interest rate makes a substantial difference to the cumulative cost of the loan.
- Repayment Flexibility: Make sure to check if the lender allows part-payments or prepayments and if there is any penalty levied for making the payment.
- Processing Fee: Even if you are offered a low interest rate, a high processing fee could bump up the cost of your loan.
- Customer Service: Moneyloji has sufficient customer care channels for you to reach us on. Moneyloji also answers your queries in a prompt manner.