Welcome to https://moneyloji.com (the “Website”) operated by Creditech Technology Private Limited (“MoneyLoji”).
Creditech Technology Private Limited (CIN: U72900HR2020PTC086006) is a Private Company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office at 901, DLF City Court, Sikanderpur M.G.Road, Gurgaon Gurgaon Gurgaon HR 122002 (hereinafter shall be referred to as “MoneyLoji” or “Company” or “us” or “we”). The Company is the rightful owner of the mobile application by the name MoneyLoji (“App”) and the website at https://moneyloji.com (“Website”) (App and Website are hereinafter together referred to as the “Platform”) and we further clarify that “User” means any person using the Platform.
“Application or App.” shall mean the mobile application created, developed, and designed by MoneyLoji for providing the Services.
“Customer(s)” or “you” or “End-Users” shall mean any person who accesses, downloads, uses, views the Platform and its Services.
“Financial Institutions” shall mean non-banking financial company or Banks with whom the Company has tied up for loan sanction, which would sanction, process, and grant the Loan to the User(s), through the Platform.
“Loan” shall mean the loan that you may apply for through the Platform and which is sanctioned and granted by Financial Institutions, subject to the applicable terms and conditions of the Loan Agreement.
“Loan Agreement” shall mean the loan agreement to be executed between Financial Institutions and the User(s) for granting the Loan whether in physical or electronic form as may be applicable from time-to-time.
“Platform” refers to both App & Website
“Services” shall mean the services of granting, sanctioning, lending of short term loans, through the Platform by Financial Institutions
“Website” means https://moneyloji.com and all the pages within
- You acknowledge that MoneyLoji is an online platform, which connects Financial Institutions with prospective borrowers and that MoneyLoji is not engaged in either grant of loan or borrowing any money using the Platform.
- You acknowledge that the use of the financial lending activity is entirely between the Users and respective Financial Institutions.
- You acknowledge that MoneyLoji will not be responsible for any claim or damage in case of use of the financial products. MoneyLoji in no manner warrants or guarantees the performance of a third-party service provider that is providing services through the Platform.
- You acknowledge that MoneyLoji in no manner guarantees that the Users have provided all the information on this Platform which is true and correct including his address, phone numbers etc.
- You acknowledge that it is Your responsibility to verify the information about the person on the Platform and MoneyLoji is in no manner liable if the information provided on this Platform is untrue or incorrect. You acknowledge that MoneyLoji is in no manner responsible for any claim of money or damages in the event one person fails to either grant a loan or a person fails to repay the loan or misrepresents his financial status or commits fraud or cheating or any other such illegal act.
2. ACCEPTANCE AND CHANGE OF TERMS
- Information on the Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any persons or entities in any jurisdictions or countries where such distribution or use is not authorized or licensed, or where any content displayed on or transaction offered through the Site is unlawful. You use the Site on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- You are advised to read this Agreement and related policies before using this App/website. If you do not want to bound by these policies you may choose not to use this App/website. Any further use of this Platform will be deemed as your acceptance of this Agreement and you agreed to be bound by this and related policies.
- You are further advised to visit this page at frequent intervals to remain in line with any modification in these policies. The company possesses the discretionary right to make changes to these policies with or without any prior notice.
4. ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
- You agree to provide accurate profile information, including, as applicable, your name, physical address, email address, mobile number, and Account Information (“Profile Information”).
- You further agree to promptly update all your Profile Information whenever the information provided to us is no longer accurate. You can update your information by clicking on the Settings link after you login.
- If you need help in changing your information, please email us at email@example.com.
- We are not responsible for any payment processing errors or fees or other Services-related issues arising from your failure to keep your Profile Information current.
5. ACCOUNT CREATION & REGISTRATION
- To use our services, or to access this site or some of the resources it has to offer, you may be asked to provide registration details in order to register a user account (“User Account” or “account”). It is a condition of use of this site and our services that all the details you provide are correct, current, and complete. If we believe the details are not correct, current, or complete, we have the right to refuse you access to the site, or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your account.
- To be eligible to use our services you represent and warrant that you are competent and eligible to enter into a legally binding agreement and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You shall only act on your own behalf. You may not use your account to act as an intermediary or broker for any person or entity. You are not allowed to sell, borrow, share or otherwise make available your account or any detail necessary to access your account to people or entities other than yourself.
- You are responsible for maintaining adequate security and control of any and all usernames, passwords, two-factor authentication codes or any other codes or credentials that you use to access the services.
- Your account must not contain misleading or fraudulent information. Creating fake reputation information for your account or providing fraudulent identification documents is prohibited. Any attempt to take services/products on the basis of false information, fiduciary documents shall give the company discretionary right to take legal action further, such customer agrees to indemnify the company for any loss, direct or indirect, incurred because of such information.
- By accepting these terms, you allow MoneyLoJi to share your personal information with its partners and third parties to assess your eligibility/ offer new or additional products or services associated with a product or/and service requested by you. You further allow MoneyLoJi and its partners to contact you electronically via call or mail for the purpose of getting clarification/verification of the information entered and to explain the product so requested or share information/advertisement about any new or value-added product or services associated with such service. If you at any point what to unsubscribe from such communication you may contact the party from whom such communication is shared without involving MoneyLoJi. Any such withdrawal shall be applied prospectively and shall not apply to any information already shared before the said withdrawal.
We may transfer or assign our rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under this Agreement. You may not, however, transfer or assign any of your rights and duties under this Agreement to any other party without the prior written consent of the company.
- Through App, SmartCoin provides an online platform that connects Financial institutions with prospective borrowers. MoneyLoji merely facilitates a transaction between two Users. MoneyLoji is not an organization registered with the Reserve Bank of India and does not hold any license to engage in any activities relating to lending or borrowing. MoneyLoji is not a Financial Institution under the Companies Act, 2013 or the Banking Regulation Act, 1949, or any other laws for the time being in force in India. MoneyLoji is also not a deposit-taking company or a chit fund or a company offering any investment schemes as per the rules and regulations for the time being in force in India.
- MoneyLoji provides an online platform connecting financial partners (financial Institutions) with prospective borrowers. MoneyLoji do not hold any right to accept or reject the loan application submitted through MoneyLoji App. Based on the specific credit underwriting policy of the lending financial institution, the customer loan application is either accepted or rejected, this acceptance or rejection is conveyed through the MoneyLoji platform.
- The MoneyLoji App provides the following facilitates to the User of the App:
- Loan Application.
- Status of the loan applied.
- Transaction history.
- Amount Outstanding and the due date for repayment.
- Send SMS, Email, Calls, and Notification to update the loan related information.
- Customer Grievance redressal.
7. MODIFICATION TO PLATFORM AND SERVICES
- We may discontinue or make changes to the information, products, licenses, or services, described herein at any time. Any dated information is published as of its publication date only.
- MoneyLoji does not undertake any obligation or responsibility to update or amend any such information. MoneyLoji reserves the right to terminate any or all offerings without prior notice so it is strongly recommended for you to return to this page periodically to review the most current version of this document.
- Furthermore, by offering information, products, or services through the Site, no solicitation is made by us to any person to use such information, products, or services in jurisdictions where the provision of information, products, or services is prohibited by law
- This Agreement (as amended from time to time) contains the entire agreement and understanding between us in respect of all matters which are referred to herein and supersedes any prior written or oral agreement between us relating to such matters. No oral explanation or oral information given by either of us shall alter the interpretation of this Agreement.
- You confirm that, in agreeing to accept this Agreement, you have not relied on any representation that is not expressly included herein and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not become a term of this Agreement. However, nothing in this Agreement purports to exclude liability for any fraudulent statement or act.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision in this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by us in writing. Except as expressly set forth in this Agreement, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under this Agreement will be without prejudice to its other remedies under this Agreement or otherwise permitted under law.
Although we try to protect information you send us, we cannot guarantee that information sent over the Internet is completely confidential. There are certain aspects of Internet usage, your computer and your links to the Internet we cannot control. Therefore, transmission of information to us on the Internet must be undertaken at your own risk.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to terminate, restrict, or suspend the Site, service, access or information from you at any time for any reason without prior notice or liability
NO CLIENT, FIDUCIARY OR PROFESSIONAL RELATIONSHIP IS ESTABLISHED BY PROVIDING INFORMATION ON THE SITE
YOU AGREE THAT NO CLIENT, ADVISORY, FIDUCIARY OR PROFESSIONAL RELATIONSHIP IS CREATED, IMPLIED OR ESTABLISHED BETWEEN YOU AND MoneyLoji AND THAT YOU AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT NO PERSON OR ENTITY IS, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, ENGAGED IN RENDERING AUDITING, ACCOUNTING, INVESTMENT, SECURITIES, TAX, LEGAL ADVICE OR CONSULTING OPINIONS AND THAT YOU WILL CONSULT APPROPRIATE LICENSED PROFESSIONALS FOR OPINIONS AND ADVICE RELATING TO THE SPECIFIC FACTS, LAWS AND ROLES WHICH MAY APPLY IN YOUR SPECIFIC CASE.
LIMITATION, SUSPENSION, AND TERMINATION OF YOUR USER ACCOUNT
Occasionally situations arise where we may need to limit, suspend, or terminate your account. Account limitation (“limit”, “limitation”) results in a temporary or permanent loss of access to a certain specific part or parts of the services we offer. Account suspension (“suspension”, “block”, “ban”) results in a temporary loss of access to most parts of the services we offer. Account termination (“termination”, “permanent ban”) results in permanent loss of access to all services we offer as well as termination of this Agreement.
We have the right to, limit, suspend, or terminate your account or access to the services that we provide to you if:
- we have a reason to believe that you have acted in violation of these Terms of Service or applicable laws or regulations or if we have a reason to believe that any content or material submitted or shared by you in or through the services violates these Terms of Service or applicable laws or regulations or third party rights;
- we suspect that you use the services to engage in, attempt to engage in, or in connection with fraudulent activity, money laundering, terrorist financing or other financial crime;
- we have reason to believe that you have supplied false, misleading or deceptive information in connection with your registration, identity verification, trades or any other use of our services, either to us or to another user;
- we are required to do so under any applicable law, regulation or an order issued by an authority;
- make available content or behave in a way that libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or is offensive;
- if you use the services in a manner which may cause the services to be interrupted or damaged or such a way that the functionality of the services is in any way impaired or attempt to bypass or break any security mechanism of the services or if MoneyLoji believes in good faith that such action is reasonably necessary to protect the security of its services or its property or brand or the security, property and rights of its users or those of third parties;
- attempt any unauthorized access to user accounts or any part or component of the service.
We will normally give you a notice of any limitation, suspension, or termination of your account but we may, if it is reasonable to do so (for example we consider it advisable for security reasons), limit, suspend or terminate your account without prior notice to you.
You acknowledge that our decision to limit, suspend, or terminate your account, may be based on confidential criteria that are essential to our risk management and security protocols and that we are under no obligation to disclose the details of our risk management and security procedures to you.
In the event that we limit, suspend or terminate your account we will lift the suspension as soon as possible once the reasons for the suspension or termination no longer exist.
FEES AND PRICING
The services are provided to you against fees determined below:
- Interest Rate Loans shall be of unsecured/ secured nature and shall ordinarily have Interest Rate as decided by the partner Bank/FI/NBFC after assessing the case. Frequency of interest may be daily/weekly/monthly/Quarterly/Half Yearly/Yearly as per the policy of the partner Bank/FI/NBFC and which may vary case to case basis. Such interest rate and frequency thereof shall be communicated to you before final disbursement.
- Processing Fee Processing fees shall be as charged by the partner bank/FI/NBFC and may vary case to case basis. Such processing fee shall be communicated to you before final disbursement.
- Failure in Payment Penalty for delayed payment shall be as charged by the partner bank/FI/NBFC and may vary case to case basis. The same shall be communicated to you before final disbursement.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- You acknowledge and agree that all trademarks, service marks, tradenames, and logos (“Marks”) used and displayed on the Site, whether registered and/or unregistered Marks, related to this site and our services are exclusively the property of MoneyLoji and our licensors.
- Certain trademarks, service marks, and names (“TP Marks”) used on the Site are the property of third parties. Other than as specified in the other sections here, and notwithstanding any other information on the Site, you are not allowed to use any Mark or TP Mark, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, and you are not granted any license or right to use any Mark or TP Mark without our prior written permission. No Mark may be used in any way, including in hyperlinks, advertising, or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on the Site, without our prior written permission.
- We hereby grant you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable and limited license, subject to the terms of this Agreement, to access and use our site and service, as well as related content, materials, and information (collectively, the “Content”) solely for approved purposes as permitted by us from time to time. Any other use of the Content is expressly prohibited and you agree not to copy, transmit, distribute, sell, license, reverse engineer, modify, publish, or participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any other way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Website and all content displayed on the site are provided “As is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any computer virus or other computer instructions or technological means intended to disrupt, damage, or interfere with the use of computers or related systems that may infect or damage your computer equipment or other property as a result of your access to, use of, or browsing of the site, the web or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the site or the web.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the site or the services, including but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, functionality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, condition or completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
- This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites are not under the control of MoneyLoji, and you acknowledge that (whether or not such sites are affiliated in any way with MoneyLoji) MoneyLoji is not responsible for the accuracy, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- Links to other internet websites owned or operated by third parties are provided for your convenience and information only. The content in any linked website is not under our control and we are not responsible for it.
- The Website may, from time to time, contain links to other sites such as banner advertisements or hyperlinks which we do not own or control, but which we provide for your convenience. If you visit a link to another website, you do so at your own risk subject to the conditions of use set by that website. We reserve the right to terminate a link to another website at any time. The fact that we provide a link to a website does not mean we endorse, authorize, or sponsor that site, or that we are affiliated with the site’s owners or sponsors.
- You may not link to the Site without our written permission.
- MoneyLoji reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any part of this site and/or any software, facilities, and services on this site, with or without notice, and/or to establish general guidelines and limitations on their use.
- If and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be liable for:
- any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings);
- any loss of goodwill or reputation;
- any special or indirect or consequential losses, howsoever arising in any case whether or not such losses were within the contemplation of either of us at the date on which the event giving rise to the loss occurred. Without limitation, you (and not us) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction or correction in the event of any such loss or damage arising.
- Although we try to provide accurate and timely information on the Site, there may be inadvertent, technical, or factual inaccuracies and typographical errors. Furthermore, there are certain aspects of web usage, electronic mail, your computer, and your link to the Internet which we cannot control. We, therefore, make no representation or warranty that the operation of the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors or loss. For these reasons, we cannot warrant the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information, text, graphics, links, or other items on the Site or the privacy of responses to you by electronic mail.
- Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages that may arise in connection with the site, or from your use of, or inability to use, the site or any information provided on the site; or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other computer instructions or technological means intended to disrupt, damage, or interfere with the use of computers or related systems, or line or system failure; or disclosure of information when replying to you by electronic mail or other electronic means or receiving electronic mail from you; even if MoneyLoji or representatives thereof are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages. In such jurisdiction, our liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
- Nothing in these Terms of Service shall exclude or limit our liability based on willful conduct or gross negligence. If and to the extent applicable law does not allow the above limitations of warranty and liability, such limitations shall not apply to you.
WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF MATERIALS DISPLAYED ON THE SITE WILL NOT INFRINGE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES NOT OWNED OR AFFILIATED WITH US.
Notwithstanding any other provision in these Terms of Service, nothing shall limit your rights as a consumer under mandatory provisions of applicable consumer protection legislation.
- You agree to be fully responsible for (and fully indemnify us against) all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs, and expenses, including legal fees, suffered by us and arising out of or related to any breach of this Agreement by you or any other liabilities incurred by us arising out of your use of the services, or use by any other person accessing the services using your user account, device or internet access account; or your violation of any law or rights of any third party.
- MoneyLoji reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and you shall not, in any event, settle any such claim or matter without the written consent of MoneyLoji. You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless MoneyLoji from any claim arising from a third party’s use of information or materials of any kind that you post to the Website.
- If performance of Services/Website by MoneyLoJi is prevented, restricted, delayed or interfered with by any reason like labour disputes, strikes, acts of God, any electronic/information technology/equipment/ communication failure including but not limited to inducement of any virus, malware, trojan or other disruptive mechanisms, any event of hacking or illegal usage of the Website, war, revolution, acts of terrorism, civil commotion, acts of public enemies, blockade, embargo or any law, order, proclamation, regulation, ordinance, demand or requirement having legal effect of any government or any judicial authority or representative of any such government, or any other act whatsoever, whether similar or dissimilar to those referred to in this clause, which are beyond the reasonable control of MonelyLoJi and could not have been prevented by reasonable precautions, then MonelyLoJi shall be excused and discharged from such performance to the extent of and during the period of such force majeure event, and such non-performance shall, in no manner whosoever, amount to a breach by MoneyLoJi of its obligations herein or incur any legal liability on MoneyLoJi.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT AND SEVERABILITY
- In case any provision in these Terms shall be held invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality, and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
- If any part of provision this Agreement is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Agreement.
ARBITRATION AND GOVERNING LAW JURISDICTION
- Any dispute or difference whatsoever arising between the parties out of or relating to the construction, meaning, scope operation or effect of this contract or the validity of the breach thereof shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the applicable Rules of Arbitration and the award made in pursuance thereof shall be binding on the parties.
- In the event of a dispute arising out of or relating to this contract, including any question regarding its existence, validity, or termination, the parties shall first seek settlement of that dispute by mediation in accordance with the generally available India Mediation Rules.
- If the dispute is not settled by mediation within 7 days of the appointment of the mediator, or such further period as the parties shall agree in writing, the dispute shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration under the applicable India Arbitration Rules.
- The language to be used in the mediation and in the arbitration shall be English. The governing law of the contract shall be the substantive law of India.
- In any arbitration commenced pursuant to this clause, (i) the number of arbitrators shall be one; and (ii) the seat, or legal place, of the arbitration shall be Gurgaon, India.
Copyright 2022. All rights reserved. No portion of the Site may be copied or reproduced in any medium or in any manner other than stated herein without the written permission of MoneyLoji.